Watch our quick, step-by-step guides to achieving your ideal style.
Learn how to use the Flyaway attachment to finish a style.
See how to smooth and add volume to long, straight hair.
Everyday blow dry
Add natural volume and create flicks.
Defined curls and waves
Create defined curls, and add volume and shine.
Korean volumised style
Learn how to create a straight style with natural volume for men.
Textured with volume
See how to create a textured style for men.
5 tips for using your new Flyaway attachment
1. The flyaway attachment is a tool for finishing straighter styles. It should be used only on dry and straight, or straightened hair.
2. We recommend starting with lowest heat setting (28°C cold setting) with high speed setting. Adjust the temperature if need be: lower temperatures for finer hair, and higher heat for thicker hair types.
3. Hold it at the top of your head until your hair is attracted to it. Then slowly run it along the length of your hair without pressing down on it.
4. To style the back, rotate the attachment 45 degrees and slowly run it down the back of your head. Use the cool edges to attach, rotate or remove the attachment.
5. The Flyaway attachment can also be used to create flicks at the ends of your hair, if desired. If not, avoid running the attachment to the ends of your hair, or go over the ends using the 28°C cold setting (cold shot).
Magnetic styling attachments for easy fitting and 360° rotation.
The ideal finishing tool for sleek, straight styles. Hides flyaways under longer hair to give you a smooth, shiny finish.1 With just air.
Dries hair with smooth, controlled airflow, helping to create a smooth, natural finish.
The wide, thin design of the Styling concentrator creates a focused, high-velocity blade of air, so you can style one section of hair at a time without disturbing the rest.
The Diffuser simulates natural drying, helping to reduce frizz while defining curls and waves. Long prongs allow you to style more hair with greater control, reaching every strand.
Gentle air attachment
Engineered to be kinder to fine hair and sensitive scalps, the new Gentle air attachment diffuses the air, creating a gentle, cooler airflow – while still drying hair fast.
3 precise speed settings
High – for fast drying and styling
Medium – for regular drying
Low – for diffusing
4 precise heat settings
100°C fast drying and styling
80°C regular drying
60°C cooler drying and diffusing
28°C constant cold
28°C cold shot, to set your hair after styling
<sup>1</sup> For use on dry and straight[ened] hair.<br/>
<sup>2</sup> vs. untreated hair<br/>
<sup>3</sup> vs previous Styling concentrator. <br/>